I stream Rust live coding sessions on Twitch.
I try to stream at least on Wednesdays starting at 20:00 CET.
I’m trying out GitHub Projects to plan my streams.
Stuff to do on future streams
- Getting my perkeep PR merged
- tmpshare: Migrating from rocket to gotham
- tmpshare: Fix issues
- Find something Rusty to work on
- Help the CLI Working Group
- Help the Rust 2018 Networking Working Group
In this session we implemented adding and serving collections of files.
In this session we used the https://crates.io/upspin carte from last session and added a new HTTP route for it.
Also we changed tmpshare’s error handling to use the https://crates.io/failure crate and release version 1.0.1.
We did the setup and implemented a very simple wrapper for the
tool, that checks if a path is world-readable and downloads it to the filesystem
in the current directory.
We release version 0.0.1-pre at the end of the stream.
- 2018-04-10: tmpshare session 5 (refactoring list, cleanup, 1.0.0 release)
- 2018-04-07: tmpshare session 4 (serde_json improvement, structopt, refactoring, list command)
- 2018-04-06: tmpshare session 3 (error handling, refactoring, http file handling (
- 2018-04-02: tmpshare session 2 (http server, more setup)
- 2018-04-01: tmpshare session 1 (setup, hashing, metadata)